March 22, you will be presenting your project ideas. Inspired by the techniques we have used, and the artist and concepts you have seen, each student individually or collaboratively will create a final project which will be exhibited at the Craft and Folk Art Museum on April 20.
Include the following details in your project proposal:
- 1 paragraph creative statement about what you want to do, and where your inspiration came from.
- List of techniques used (one or more from our sampling projects / and you can include other methods you already know too)
- A materials list.
- A time line for achieving your project. You will check in with me on Friday April and at this time you should be close to completion of your project.
- A few sketches of our idea.
- Installation plan. What materials you will need, how much space, wall or floor. If you are doing a performance, how will the work be documented and displayed?
During presentation on March 22, we can provide additional support and suggestions to your idea. If you have questions during the week, please post on the blog and I will respond.