Weave, wove, woven, weaving, weaves
1. To make cloth by interlacing a warp and weft.
2. To construct by interlacing strips or strands of material.
To engage in Weaving, make cloth.
To Labor at a loom
Back Strap Loom
Hula Hoop Weaving
T-shirt rope production outcomes:
the making leads to uses:
Throughout our time working together, please consider the following terms as the foundation for your individual and our collective creative experience.
- Pertaining to, characterize by, or of the nature of strategy: strategic movements
- (of action, as a military operation or a move in a game) forming an integral part of a stratagem: a strategic move in a garme od chess.
Crafting: to make or manufacture (an object, objects, product) with skill and careful attention to detail.
- an art, trade, or occupation requiring a special skill, especially manual skill.
- skill; dexterity
- to work, one with another; cooperate, as on a literary work:
- to cooperate, usually willingly, with an enemy nation, especially with an enemy occupying one’s country.
- the act or process of collaborating
- a product of resulting from collaboration